MINOTAUR VEJA X BERLIN WHITE PIERRE
Berlin was one of the first European cities to believe in the VEJA project, right from the start in 2005. The studio created a model in honor of one of its favorite capitals. With the Berlin Senate, VEJA studio has created a Minotaur, its latest rising model, in a retro-futuristic inspired style. The iconic Berlin bear was emblazoned on the tongue and insole.
Upper: ChromeFree leather
Panels: ChromeFree leather
Logo V: Amazonian rubber (26%) and rice waste (22%)
Insole: Amazonian rubber (11%), sugar cane (42%), recycled E.V.A.* (11%) and organic cotton (12%)
Outsole: Amazonian rubber (31%), rice waste (22%) and recycled rubber (12%)
Lining: Tech (100% recycled polyester)
Laces: Organic cotton (100%)
Made in Brazil
The bovine ChromeFree leather is smooth and light. Coming from farms located in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process where no chrome, heavy metals, or dangerous acids are involved. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals and energy is limited. Water use is reduced by approximately 40% and salt by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable.
*ethylene vinyl acetate
- Free standard delivery & returns in Europe for all orders over €99 in eligible countries(1)
- Standard delivery in Europe within 3-7 working days(2)
- Express delivery in Europe within 2-5 working days(3)
(1) List of European countries concerned by free returns: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Finland.
(2) Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email unless otherwise stated in the product description.
(3) Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note : orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.