RIO BRANCO RIPSTOP KAKI PEARL
If you are between sizes, we recommend you choose a size above your usual one.
- Upper in Ripstop (100% recycled polyester)
- Pannels in Suede & Leather
- Side V Logo in Rubber and Rice Waste (22%)
- Organic cotton laces (100%)
- Midsole made from sugar cane (52%)
- Glued outsole made of Amazon rubber (12%) & rice waste (30%)
- Insole made of sugar cane (40%), organic cotton (12%), amazonian rubber (11%) & recycled E.V.A.* (11%)
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled polyester) developed to acquire a better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure.
Made in Brazil
Ripstop features a reinforced structure as it is tearresistant due to its mesh-shaped pattern made up of fine and thicker, intertwined yarns. If there is a tear in the fabric, it will be narrowed down to the circumference of the square. Being a light material, it is often used on outdoor activities, which requires solid technical expertise.
Suede is made from the underside of the leather that is brushed to make it softer and more flexible. It comes from the Rio Grande do Sul farms. It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH norms. Very special attention is paid to the water usage during the tanning process. The suede is coated with water-repellent oils to protect the shoes from a light rain. It’s certified by the Leather Working Group (L.W.G) which promotes sustainable environmental practices of leather manufacturers.
*Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- Free standard delivery & returns in Europe for all orders over €99 in eligible countries(1)
- Standard delivery in Europe within 3-7 working days(2)
- Express delivery in Europe within 2-5 working days(3)
(1) List of European countries concerned by free returns: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Finland.
(2) Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email unless otherwise stated in the product description.
(3) Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note : orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.
More information on delivery times and return policy.