RUNNER STYLE 2 V-KNIT VEJA X RICK OWENS POP-PINK
VEJA and Rick Owens merge their two worlds for this 4th consecutive collaboration to redefine the Runner Style model. The two-tone V logo and the Oyster color soles bring a touch of originality to this season.The Runner Style 2 is available in Pop Pink, Full Black, Honey and Oyster.
- Upper in V-Knit (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Pannels in T.P.U.
- Logo V in Pebax RNew (100% castor oil)
- Recycled polyester laces (100%)
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled plastic bottles) developed to acquire a better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure
- Insole made from sugar cane (51%) & recycled plastic bottles (21%)
- L-Foam Latex Insert (30% natural latex from Brazil)
- 62% bio-sourced midsole: composed of sugar cane (57%) & banana oil (5%)
- Outsole made from Amazonian rubber (30%) & rice waste (31%)
Made in Brazil
The L-Foam is the VEJA Running technology. Made out of 30% natural latex and 70% synthetic latex, the cushioning insert brings comfort and protection against vibrations.
- Free standard delivery & returns in Europe for all orders over €99 in eligible countries(1)
- Standard delivery in Europe within 3-7 working days(2)
- Express delivery in Europe within 2-5 working days(3)
(1) List of European countries concerned by free returns: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Finland.
(2) Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email unless otherwise stated in the product description.
(3) Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note : orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.