V-10 CWL WHITE MIA
Upper : C.W.L. (organic cotton coated with a resin from P.U., corn starch and ricinus oil)
Panels : C.W.L. and vegan suede
Logo V : Rubber and rice waste (23%)
Insole : Sugar cane (55%) and organic cotton (19%)
Outsole : Amazonian rubber (24%) and rice waste (29%)
Lining : Tech (100% recycled polyester)
Straps : C.W.L.
Made in Brazil
Cotton worked as leather. This material is a vegan alternative to leather. A 100% organic cotton canvas, coated with a resin from P.U., corn starch and ricinus oil (54% bio-based).
Coming from the State of São Paulo in Jacareí, this suede is a 100% vegan synthetic textile and an alternative to animal-produced suede. It is a nonwoven fabric made of microfibers that are needle-punched together and impregnated with P.U. resin. This solvent-free process is less toxic than the ones used to produce classic synthetics suedes.
Express delivery offered until December 16th included. *
Guaranteed delivery for Christmas, returns are extended to 60 days through December 25, 2022.
- Free standard delivery & returns in Europe for all orders over 99€ in eligible countries(1)
- Standard delivery in Europe within 3-7 working days(2)
- Express delivery in Europe within 2-5 working days(3)
(1) List of European countries concerned by free returns: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Finland.
(2) Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email unless otherwise stated in the product description.
(3) Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note : orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.