V-10 LACES CWL WHITE COBALT PEKIN
- Upper in C.W.L. (organic cotton coated with a resin
from corn starch and ricinus oil)
- Panels in C.W.L. and coated cotton
- Side V Logo made from Rubber and rice waste (23%)
- Outsole made from Amazonian rubber (24%) and rice waste (38%)
- Insole made in Sugar cane, Amazonian rubber, recycled EVA
- Lining Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Laces 100% organic cotton
The coated polyester canvas is a substitute for our vegan suede. We mainly use it for features in bright colours, which otherwise could fade. Less ecological, we are very cautious with it and use it in amounts. Made in Brazil.
Cotton worked as leather. (C.W.L.)
This material is a vegan alternative to leather. A 100% organic cotton canvas, coated with P.U., corn starch and ricinus oil (54% bio-based). Made in Brazil.
This lining TECH is made of 100% recycled polyester.
Developed to acquire better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its knitted structure. This lining is used for our whole Kids collection. Made in Brazil.
- Free standard delivery & returns in Europe for all orders over 99€ in eligible countries(1)
- Standard delivery in Europe within 3-7 working days(2)
- Express delivery in Europe within 2-5 working days(3)
(1) List of European countries concerned by free returns: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Finland.
(2) Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email unless otherwise stated in the product description.
(3) Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note : orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.