V-15 LEATHER VEJA X MARNI FULL BLACK
For this second collaboration, VEJA and MARNI wanted to keep the creativity and originality that made the success of last season. Halfway between craftsmanship and industrial work, the different pieces have been assembled one by one, making the right foot different from the left.
Logo V: Amazonian rubber (26%) and rice waste (22%)
Insole: Amazonian rubber (11%), sugar cane (42%), recycled E.V.A.* (11%) and organic cotton (12%)
Outsole: Amazonian rubber (31%), rice waste (22%) and recycled rubber (12%)
Lining: Tech (100% recycled polyester)
Laces: Recycled polyester (100%) or organic cotton (100%)
Backloop: Recycled polyester (100%)
Made in Brazil
The bovine leather comes from farms in Uruguay, a country known for its culture of animal husbandry and the quality of its leather. It is tanned in Brazil without using any hazardous or prohibited chemicals. VEJA uses conventional dyes that comply with regulations. Special attention is paid to water usage during the tanning process.
*ethylene vinyl acetate
- Free standard delivery & returns in Europe for all orders over €99 in eligible countries(1)
- Standard delivery in Europe within 3-7 working days(2)
- Express delivery in Europe within 2-5 working days(3)
(1) List of European countries concerned by free returns: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Finland.
(2) Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email unless otherwise stated in the product description.
(3) Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note : orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.