VENTURI ALVEOMESH MULTICO GREY TARMAC
- Upper in Alveomesh (100% recycled polyester)
- Panels made out of Suede, Alveomesh & T.P.U. details
- Side V logo made out of Rubber and rice waste (22%)
- Midsole made out of sugar cane (54%)
- Outsole made out of Amazonian rubber (24%) and rice waste (29%)
- Insole made out of sugar cane (52%) and recycled polyester (23%)
- Cushion latex in L-Foam (30% natural latex from Brazil)
- Lining Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Laces in organic cotton
- Backloop in recycled polyester
The Alveomesh is a technical fabric made out exclusively of recycled polyester. It brings breathability, flexibility and lightness to the shoe (100% recycled polyester). Made in Brazil.
Suede is made from the underside of the leather previously brushed to make it softer and more flexible. It comes from the Rio Grande do Sul farms. It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH norms. Special attention is paid to water usage during the tanning process. The suede is coated with waterrepellent oils to protect the shoes from light rain.
The tanneries that work with VEJA are certifiedby the Leather Working Group. Made in Brazil.
The T.P.U. (ThermoPlastic Polyurethane) is a film glued on the sneaker. It provides additional seamless reinforcement, yet very light.
The L-Foam is the VEJA Running technology. Made out of 30% natural latex and 70% synthetic latex, the cushioning insert brings comfort and protection against vibrations (30% natural latex, 70% synthetic latex). Made in Brazil.
- Free standard delivery & returns in Europe for all orders over €99 in eligible countries(1)
- Standard delivery in Europe within 3-7 working days(2)
- Express delivery in Europe within 2-5 working days(3)
(1) List of European countries concerned by free returns: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Finland.
(2) Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email unless otherwise stated in the product description.
(3) Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note : orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.