VENTURI RIPSTOP VEJA X EMIR SHIRO
the model unisex.
The Venturi model is made from a combination of environmentally friendly and sustainable materials.
- Upper in Risptop (100% recycled polyester)
- Panels in Leather & T.P.U. details
- Side V logo in Leather
- Midsole made from sugar cane (54%)
- Outsole made from Amazonian rubber (24%) and rice waste (29%)
- Insole made from sugar cane (52%) and recycled polyester (23%)
- Cushion latex : L-Foam (30% natural latex from Brazil)
- Lining Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Laces in organic cotton (100%)
- Backloop in recycled polyester (100%)
On some models, the lining is made of 100% recycled polyester. It has been improved to acquire better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility due to its knit structure. This lining is used for the Running line in particular. Made in Brazil.
This fabric features a reinforced structure as it is tearresistant due to its mesh-shaped pattern made up of fine and thicker, intertwined yarns. If there is a tear in the fabric, it will be narrowed down to the circumference of the square. Being a light material, it is often used on outdoor activities, which requires solid technical expertise (100% recycled polyester). Made in Brazil.
The leather comes from the Rio Grande do Sul farms, a Brazilian state located at the border of Argentina. It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH norms. Special attention is paid to water usage during the tanning process. The tanneries supplying VEJA leather are Gold certified by the Leather Working Group which
promotes sustainable environmental practices. Made in Brazil.
The L-Foam is the VEJA Running technology. Made out of 30% natural latex and 70% synthetic latex, the cushioning insert brings comfort and protection against vibrations (30% natural latex
70% synthetic latex). Made in Brazil.
The ThermoPlastic Polyurethane (TPU) is a film glued on the sneaker. It provides additional seamless reinforcement, yet very light.
- Free standard delivery & returns in Europe for all orders over €99 in eligible countries(1)
- Standard delivery in Europe within 3-7 working days(2)
- Express delivery in Europe within 2-5 working days(3)
(1) List of European countries concerned by free returns: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Finland.
(2) Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email unless otherwise stated in the product description.
(3) Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note : orders to countries outside the European Union are subject to possible taxes and customs duties in the country of destination. These costs and the related formalities are at the expense of the customer/consignee.
More information on delivery times and return policy.