DEKKAN ALVEOMESH TENT PIERRE PURPLE
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS IN UNITED STATES
VEJA x VIBRAM collaboration calls for exploration with its new technical outdoor-inspired style. Both teams created the Dekkan, a style influenced by VEJA’s running technology and VIBRAM’s know-how. The name inspiration dawns after the Dekkan lava plateau, located in India. An ancient remnant of Earth’s original continent formed by the time dinosaurs went extinct.
A comfortable, technical and resistant sole developed with Vibram. It combines functionality and exclusive high-performance compounds. With an outdoor inspiration either for lifestyle or sports, it provides protection and support to the foot, as well as waterproofing all around the perimeter of the sole.
To ensure your comfort within the DEKKAN, we recommend to take an extra size to your usual size.
- Upper in Alveomesh (100% recycled polyester)
- Pannels in T.P.U.* & Rubber
- Side V Logo in Rubber and Rice Waste (22%)
- Laces and back buckle made from recycled polyester (100%)
- Midsole made from sugar cane (70%)
- Outsole made from Amazon rubber (30%) & rice waste (25%)
- Insole made from sugar cane (52%) & recycled polyester (23%)
- Tech inner lining (100% recycled polyester) developed to acquire a better resistance to friction and provide maximum comfort and flexibility thanks to its mesh structure
Alveomesh is a technical fabric made exclusively from recycled polyester. It brings breathability, flexibility and lightness to the shoe.
*Thermo Plastic Polyurethane is film fused as a pannel on the sneaker. It brigns additional seamless support and it's usually used as buttress. It gives a technical and sportive attitude to the lighter shoe.
- Free standard delivery & returns in United States for all orders over 100$.
- Standard delivery in United States within 4-6 working days*
- Express delivery in United States within 2-4 working days**
* Monday to Saturday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email unless otherwise stated in the product description.
** Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note: Taxes and customs duties in the state of destination are at the expense of the customer/ consignee.
More information on delivery times and return policy.
<p>The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.<br>Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly.</p> <p><strong>MAINLINE</strong><br>Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap, avoid putting them in the washing machine at risk that the leather inserts rub off on the canvas.<br>Leather models: treat the leather with a specific leather care product (spray or cream). The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.<br>CWL models: maintain the CWL with a damp cloth and soap</p> <p><strong>RUNNING</strong><br>After each use, we advise removing the clean soles to vent them.<br>Shoes should ideally be stored in a dry place away from any heat source.<br>How to clean: Use warm soapy water and a brush. Allow air-drying in an open space.</p>
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before wearing them for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation periodically.
Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap of Marseille.
Leather models: maintain the smooth leather of your shoes with a wet cloth and periodically with a specific product in spray or cream. Suede inserts can be maintained by dry brushing.
CWL models: maintain the CWL of your shoes with a damp cloth and Marseille soap.