Inspired by the adult styles, Veja Small have been created with a reinforced sole and built-up toe to better meet children’s needs.
The ESPLAR* trainers have been named after the Brazilian NGO which brings technical support to the organic cotton farming families Veja works with in North Brazil since 2005.
- Upper in leather
- Panels made out of leather
- Logo V made of rubber
- Lining in organic cotton
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest (25%)
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
* Escritório de Planejamento e Assessoria Rural (The Rural Planning and Development Association)
- Free standard delivery & returns in United States for all orders over 100$
- Standard delivery in United States within 4-6 working days*
- Express delivery in United States within 2-4 working days**
* Monday to Saturday (excluding public holidays), from receipt of the order confirmation email unless otherwise stated in the product description.
** Express delivery guaranteed for all orders placed before 7.30pm, from Monday to Thursday (excluding public holidays), from the moment we receive the order confirmation email.
Please note: Taxes and customs duties in the state of destination are at the expense of the customer/ consignee.
More information on delivery times and return policy.
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.Before wearing them for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation periodically.MAINLINECanvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap of Marseille.Leather models: maintain the smooth leather of your shoes with a wet cloth and periodically with a specific product in spray or cream. Suede inserts can be maintained by dry brushing.CWL models: maintain the CWL of your shoes with a damp cloth and Marseille soap.