V-KNIT VEJA X RICK OWENS FULL ACID YELLOW
Designed by both studios, using the new innovative technologies from the VEJA Running project and Rick Owens attitude, the VEJA x Rick Owens running sneaker is minimal and radical.
- Upper in V-Knit (100% recycled plastic bottles)
- Panels made in T.P.U.
- Logo V made of Pebax RNew
- Insole made out of rubber from the Amazonian forest (12%), sugar cane (38%), recycled plastic bottles (12%), jute (12%), recycled EVA (8%) and other synthetic materials
- Midsole made out of sugar cane (46%), banana oil (8%) and other synthetic materials
- Cushion latex in L-Foam (30% natural latex from Brazil & 70% synthetic latex)
- Sole made of rubber from the Amazonian forest (30%), rice husk (31%), natural cork bark (3%) and other synthetic materials
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Fortaleza
Shipping costs may vary depending on the delivery locations.
*Free shipping for orders over $100 in the United States.
Free returns for orders over $100 in the United States except Puerto Rico.
For more information, you can take a look at our HELP tab or contact us at email@example.com.
The use of a washing machine is not recommended as it may alter the properties of the different materials.
Before you wear the shoes for the first time, we advise you to waterproof your shoes with a spray adapted to the material and to repeat this operation regularly.
Canvas models: the canvas can be brushed with cold water and soap, avoid putting them in the washing machine at risk that the leather inserts rub off on the canvas.
Leather models: treat the leather with a specific leather care product (spray or cream). The suede sections can be maintained by dry brushing.
CWL models: maintain the CWL with a damp cloth and soap
After each use, we advise removing the clean soles to vent them.
Shoes should ideally be stored in a dry place away from any heat source.
How to clean: Use warm soapy water and a brush. Allow air-drying in an open space.